Jute / Leather Rug Smooth Grey
The Jute Rug is a striking contrast between the sleek surface of leather and the raw texture of jute. Sustainably made from leather off-cuts sourced from the fashion industry and sustainably harvested natural jute. It is handwoven in a flat-weave construction, and finished with a suede leather edge on both sides.
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
Materials: 50% recycled leather, 50% jute, Thread: 100% recycled cotton
Country of origin: India
Thickness: Approx. 10 mm
Weight: Approx. 3000 g/m²
We recommend dry cleaning, but daily cleaning may be done with a vacuum cleaner, a damp soft cloth with a little soapy water, or by shaking the rug. Let the rug dry on a flat surface.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.